Time Managment...

6.23.2008

Last week was a VERY busy week... We had a lot going on... And when that happens, I tend to get a bit overwhelmed trying to keep up with everything! But I'm determined not to let anything slip... And as long as I make a to-do list, I can often get it all done!

So... I thought, since I've been spending so much time online lately, that I needed a way to manage my tasks on-line... Enter: "Ta-da Lists"

I checked out many sites (including "Don't Forget the Milk") but I found this one fit all I needed... A place to list everything that needs doing... And then check it off when the task it done!

I find great satisfaction in making a list and completing it... And I feel like I've got everything under control! So check it out at: http://www.tadalist.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails