Weekend Away...

6.13.2008

We heading homeward (at least for me) this weekend... One of my best friends from highschool is getting married... In the business of packing and preparing to travel for the first time with Brennah (who is nearly five months old) I've forgotten to sit and think... Another wedding, another summer... And yet so much has changed... When Bren was born, the first few weeks we really difficult! Yet from the moment she arrived (at least from the moment I woke up from my c-section) nothing has been the same... It should be interesting to see how she handles this weekend! It will be a long day on Satruday as we have a wedding shower for my future sister-in-law that will flow directly into my friend's wedding! But Bren's a trooper... It's amazing how much you move away from your self and into the world of such a little baby... But she's everything... And I can't wait to see what becomes of her life!

The last few days have reminded me that as a new mom, sometimes I need to stop... And take it all in... I am so tempted to run, run, run with all the things to do... But life is too short for that... I need to enjoy every moment... Savour every fuss and tear... And let her know that she's the reason we do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails