Cottage Life... At last!

7.20.2009

As you read this... I am at the cottage... Finally! Each year we long for our week away... Just outside of North Bay, on a quiet beach with a lovely red clapboard cottage, we savour the summer... Enjoy time with friends and take in the *gloriousness* of the Lord's creation... It's a week that relaxes and rejuvenates... Enjoy these pictures of the cottage from the last two summers... And a week's worth of cottage inspiration... I'll be back next with new pictures from our week of bliss!

5 comments:

  1. have a wonderful time...it looks so relaxing and peaceful! enjoy1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't even pretend that I'm not jealous. Because I am. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a divine place to spend time during the summer. Enjoy your VACA :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails