30 Wonderful Years...

12.24.2009

I'm thirty today... It's hard to believe... Really hard! But as I look back over my life, I can't help but wonder at the joy that has filled it! From a wonderful childhood to four enjoyable highschool years followed by the adventures of University... Then marriage to the man of my dreams... And now two lovely daughters... And the Lord has been guiding my steps each and every day... Full of common grace and then saving grace... "He's always been faithful to me..." {Sara Groves}

'"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' {Jeremiah 21:11}

And for your enjoyment... Some pictures from those wonderful years... Enjoy and Happy Christmas Eve!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I enjoyed catching up with you on your blog- Leah is GORGEOUS! I really miss those days-enjoy!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! I turn the big 30 in a few days - there seem to be alot of us doing just that over dec/jan. Hope you had a fantastic magical birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your birthday and the birth of your beautiful daughter! I'm new here, sorry for the tardiness :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails