One Year Ago Today....

4.21.2010

One year ago today... Jay and I were enjoying our very last day in Paris... A trip that my wonderful husband had surprised me with a few months earlier for Christmas... It was a lovely trip... With every last detail given careful consideration... In honour of his thoughtful planning and to just relive the joy a bit, here are my seven favourite pictures from our trip... One from each day! I hope that you all get to experience Paris someday, with someone you love...

Montmatre Cemetery...

The Eiffel Tower...

Exploring the Louvre...

The Gardens of Versailles...

The rainy streets of Paris...

'Cathedral de Bayeux', Bayeux...

The view from the 1952 Citroen that we rented to tour the countryside castles...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Paris is lovely, but I REALLY love Versailles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh what gorgeous photos! I've been to Paris once and it rained the entire time unfortunately, but it was still beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I've never been to Paris, but I've been on a French kick with my jewelry lately and it's really making me want to go. Especially if I can take photos like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are absolutely gorgeous... my most favorite place in the world! Thanks so much for sharing them. I can't wait to go back.
    Take care,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails