Father's Day...

6.16.2010

I am often in awe of God's grace in my life... His infinite grace to save me, a wretched sinner... And just after that, His grace in giving me such a loving and gentle husband... It is often said that a wife falls in love with her husband all over again when they have children... This was certainly the case in my life... Seeing Jay with his 'girls' brings me more joy than I could ever describe... He is patient with them... He listens to every word and cry... He plays with them in a way that would never occur to me... He cares for them with genuine compassion... And to see the love in their eyes when they see him... Well... It's priceless to me...

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful post! Your girls are absolutely precious! Hope you have a very happy father's day this sunday, celebrating your hubby and your Father above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautifulllll!

    SOOOO cute :)

    Char x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails