Nine Months Old and Summer's Bounty...

7.28.2010

We had a beautiful weekend here... Leah celebrated nine lovely months with us (Isn't she a peach?) and we spent some wonderful time with both my parents and Jay's parents... My parents showered us with peaches, raspberries, tomatoes, green beans and new potatoes from a road-side stand... I made my dad's favourite Raspberry Custard Pie with the fresh berries and we enjoyed the peaches in a Blueberry Peach Crisp that I spiked with Amaretto... Jay's parents brought zucchini from their garden, peach and strawberry jams, and jar of applesauce made with some early apples from the farm... There's something about fresh produce and jars of beautiful jam that I just can't resist...
Don't forget to enter this week's giveaway with 'Wanderlustings'!

3 comments:

  1. I'm soooo jealous. I want some jam!

    And happy 9 month birthday to your adorable little Leah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! That jam looks DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! Beautiful photos as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails