A Visit to the {Royal Ontario Museum}

12.09.2010



Tuesday was a wonderful day... Jay took another much appreciated day off work and we took the girls for a subway ride downtown (Let's face it... That's all Brennah really cares about!) to visit the 'Royal Ontario Museum'... I love history and just last week I heard a commercial on the radio advertising the Terracotta Warriors Exhibit which is ending January 2nd! It's been on my bucket list (if you can call it that) to someday see the Terracotta Warriors... While we didn't get to see all 8000, we did get to see 10 up close and personal... Amazing! Of course, we couldn't take any pictures of the warriors... But trust me, the visit was worth it!

The day was perfect... The ROM now has a really good restaurant and so much to look at! And if you live in the Toronto area, I highly recommend you try to see the Terracotta Warriors before they're gone!
And finally, don't forget to enter this week's giveaway for a calendar from 'Sixth and Main'! 

2 comments:

  1. The ROM is so beautiful, last year I went with my son's class on a field trip and we really enjoyed ourselves. I will try to get there for this exhibit as I work just down the street...it looks spectacular.
    The photos that you shared of your visit are just breathtaking...you have a really great touch for capturing the special moments!
    Happy Thursday xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go here! It sounds beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails