Sigh...

9.17.2012

This past weekend was a very busy weekend... And on Saturday night, feeling very tired and burned out, Jay and I went out for one of my favourites, Frozen Hot Chocolate... And we talked... About the girls, about life... And about how very, very busy things have been for us these last few months... I'm heading back to work, teaching one day a week in late October... And I feel like there are so many pulls on my time... So many! It's because of this, that I've decided to cut back on the blog... This is a pretty hard decision for me... I've been posting every day since June 2008... I haven't missed a weekday in four+ years... So to stop posting... well... the perfectionist in me has a very time with this... But I know it's the best thing for me right now... For my girls... For my husband... So I'm saying good-bye to my regular blog posts... I'll pop in here and there with posts that I want to post... Thanks to all who read day after day... And I know there are many of you out there! And please continue to stay tuned... Later this week, I plan to share photos from our family photoshoot with my cousin Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails